15 students at Indian Springs Elementary School in Prichard were treated for bee stings today. According to the Mobile County Public School System, the students were stung during a routine fire drill. Parents were notified, the students were treated and School System Maintenance workers took care of the bees. News 5 inquired about the incident and received this response from the School System: Indian Springs had a routine fire drill today. During that, 15 students were stung by either bees or wasps. We took care of the students and called their parents to let them know what had happened. Our Maintenance Department came out quickly and removed the bees.