One woman died and five other people were lightly injured in an explosion and a subsequent fire at a fast-food restaurant in central Athens on Thursday, Greek Fire Brigade announced. The victim was a 42-year-old accountant of the store. The injured were transferred to local hospitals, while earlier information about a missing person were not confirmed. The blast was most likely caused by a leaking propane tank in the store's basement, according to investigators. The accident occurred on Victoria Square next to a central subway station. The explosion caused damage to cars parked outside the restaurant and adjacent stores.