At least 40 students from SDN 09 Keramat Pela elementary school in South Jakarta and some of their parents suffered suspected food poisoning after consuming snacks during a story-telling event on Tuesday, Kebayoran Baru district police said. They reportedly felt nauseous after eating lemper (savory snack made from glutinous rice), which were provided during the event hosted by the South Jakarta Library Agency at the Kramat Pela child-friendly public space. "There were about 40 [affected students]. Some of their mothers and fathers [who ate the snacks] also suffered too," Kebayoran Baru district police's criminal investigation unit head Comr. Wahyu Sosiawan said on Wednesday. The affected students and parents had been admitted to four hospitals, namely Muhammadiyah Hospital, Gandaria Hospital, Kebayoran Baru General Hospital and Pasar Minggu General Hospital. Wahyu said that the affected people had complained about nausea and not being able to defecate normally. "Some of the victims already want to return home. They just complained about having stomach aches," Wahyu said.